Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter peeps,
sorry it's a tad on the late side but ne'er mind. This Easter was rather odd because: the morning was celebrating my dad's birthday and the afternoon was, you guessed it. Easter! One of my brothers got a stash of cream eggs and a massive after eight egg. Filled with minty goodness! Or so he says... Ok, I admit, i don't like after eights i'm sorry.
Anyway my other brother got exactly the same as me: a mario egg (with a mug!) and a huge cadbury choccy egg. YUM!
Today I opened my cadbury choccy egg which had three choccy bars inside SCORE! But it had a new shape,


I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE SHAPE JUST TELL ME THE CHOCCY'S THE SAME! Googled it. The choccy is the same. PHEW! Thank the lord. Anyway Merry Christmas wait. Happy hallowe'en
wait. Happy Easter!
Got there in the end.
All is well.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grotbag! I am insanely glad the chocolate is the same too. I did prefer the old shape bar though...never mind, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer this shape because it's easier to break
      but...
      different people have different'pinions
      some like apples some like inions
      Good poem huh? From I Saw Esau.

      Delete