Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally


 
In February - and remember this, FEBRUARY - I went on a residential trip to kilvrough manor.Great place great activities, great staff and an awesome gift shop. You could get loads of stuff there hats, hoodies, sheep keyrings - I could go on and on. However there is a downfall. I wanted a hoodie but there was none in the colour I wanted (navy blue), so I ordered one to come to my school. I gave them the correct amount of money and they wrote down that I wanted a hoodie in a special notebook thing. This Saturday the 4th of May - after about three complaint letters from my mum - my hoodie finally came.

At least it fits.

If you are a teacher, or know someone who is, I would definitely recommend going to kilvrough manor with their/your class it is an amazing experience.
For more info about kilvrough manor go to: 
                    OxfordshireOutdoors

 

No comments:

Post a Comment