Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Hi blog,

It’s been a while, so long that I would bet good money that most of the people who used to look at my blog have given up, forgotten or moved on. But thank you to anyone that stayed, I truly am grateful.
Moving on…
I was looking through some pictures earlier and saw some odd/interesting things – rather like my blog, I thought, odd and interesting. So I pondered for a moment and decided that if don’t write soon, I’ll never write again. (or maybe something slightly less dramatic.)
Anyway, as I was saying, I was looking through some photos and this caught my eye,




It appears to be my dog eating an age-old broom near my extraordinarily pale legs. I could have sworn I was more tanned than that.
I kept looking.
Looking for inspiration, things to write about. Then I came across these…

  


Some might say I have poor upper body strength.

Then I found this.
I liked it.





I’ll write what comes into my head and post photos that make me happy (and maybe things that don’t, but not too dismal don’t worry - Just things like burnt cake, which isn’t necessarily happy). ‘Kay?

Kind regards,
Grotbag x


All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment